England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus
Download the NHS COVID-19 app
Check if you or your child has coronavirus symptoms
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you have them.
Testing and tracing
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus, understand your test result and find out what to do if you're contacted by NHS Test and Trace.
Self-isolation and treatment if you have coronavirus symptoms
Advice about staying at home (self-isolation) and treatment for you and anyone you live with.
People at high risk
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Social distancing and changes to everyday life
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
COVID-19 support recovery service
'Your COVID Recovery' helps you to understand what has happened and what you might expect as part of your recovery.
GOV.UK: coronavirus – guidance and support
Government information and advice.
GOV.UK: local restrictions – areas with an outbreak of coronavirus
Local outbreak advice.
Patient Online Services
This practice currently offers the facility for all patients to order online, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances.
Practice Mission Statement
Our commitment is to our whole community, to strive to provide quality healthcare in a safe, trustworthy, accessible way, while working ethically and with compassion.
BROWN CLEE MEDICAL PRACTICE - PATIENT GROUP
The Brown Clee Medical Practice Patient Group (PPG) is dedicated to working in co-operation with the Practice, to help and support in whatever way we can.
In the last 4 years some of our achievements have been:
* Establishing better communication with the 3,500 patients, via a dedicated Facebook page (over 300 members), a PPG email group (over 50 members), regular PPG meetings, a patient information folder in each of the waiting rooms, and periodic poster campaigns. We have raised awareness of Practice priorities and issues as well as NHS provision in Shropshire.
* Setting up a Compassionate Community scheme, which matches trained volunteers with patients who would otherwise be at risk of social isolation. Currently 12 patients are benefitting and during 2020 we are establishing a sub-group based at the Stottesdon Branch Surgery.
* Promoting activity to patients – we identified a demand for Tai Chi, and set up a group in Ditton Priors which has 18 regular attendees. The patient information folder lists 15 other classes and groups featuring a wide range of activities from meditation to hillwalking.
* Supporting the start of a Men In Sheds Group – this encourages men to get together to work on practical projects, whilst building social bonds as well.
* Representing the Practice – at Shropshire wide meetings and working groups, and at discussions with Healthwatch and the CQC.
We really need YOU to get involved ….. and here are some ways you can do that:
* Attend a meeting in 2020: 20th January, 20th April, 20th July and 16th November, at Ditton Priors Village Hall (7.00 – 8.00 pm)
* Join the Facebook page: Brown Clee Medical Practice – patient page * Get on to the email list by emailing Tina.firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to join.
* Let me know of any concerns you have, or if you want to praise any aspect of the service. All comments will be treated confidentially and will be treated with respect.
* Let me know of ideas you have for other ways that ‘wellness’ for local residents can be promoted.
Christine Ranson (Tina) email@example.com
Chair of the Brown Clee Patient Group 01584 878707
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we are setting up a virtual patient participation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
We aim to gather around a hundred patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Participation Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.
Contact the Patient Group with your feedback, suggestion, comment or question. Please do not use
this form for complaints - these should always be directed to the Practice Manager
Note that by using this form, you will be sending information about yourself across
the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should
be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter
concerns you then you should use another method to notify us of your comment.
Your IP address (220.127.116.11) will be sent
with your communication. In rare cases where abuse or criminal activity can be shown
to have taken place this may be used by the authorities to trace you.